Google+ Running in Cork, Ireland: Reminder about discount for Bay Run entries for Mealagh Valley finishers...

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Reminder about discount for Bay Run entries for Mealagh Valley finishers...

There are now just 4 weeks to go to the closing date for entries to the Bay Run Half-Marathon in west Cork (22nd of April). The race itself is on Sunday, the 6th of May at 12 noon.

This is a reminder to anyone that did the Mealagh Valley 10 mile road race on the 12th of February that you are entitled to avail of a 20% discount. If you didn't notice the discount code on the day then you can send me an e-mail and I can give it to you.....(my e-mail is shown on the right hand side of this page).

Just let me know what your time was as well so I can find you. The results post can be seen HERE.

No comments: