Google+ Running in Cork, Ireland: First 2,500 entry list now available...

Thursday, December 09, 2010

First 2,500 entry list now available...

Ballycotton Running Promotions has processed the last 1,000 entries so the full list of those who managed to get in under the 2,500 open entry limit is now available.

The numerical list from 51 to 2551 can be seen as a PDF document HERE

The same list in alphabetical order can be seen HERE

Remember that entries are still open for the following catergories of runners...
1) Members of AAI registered clubs.......until the 16th of Dec
2) Anyone who did all 4 of the Ballycotton Summer Series in 2010..........until the 16th of Dec
3) Overseas entrants...........until the 10th of January

More details in an old post HERE

2 comments:

Claire31 said...

This is RIDICULOUS! I posted mine on Tuesday night,as I have done for past 3 years.Same envelope as my brother, and cheque numbers in sequence. He got in, in the first 1500 and I didnt get in at all!!!!!!!. I would LOVE to know who got my number instead of me. They must be keeping numbers for their own 'friends' who couldnt be bothered getting the form in on time. Fuming.............

John Desmond said...

Hi Claire

First of all, I don't know what happened to your entry but I can state without contradiction that Ballycotton Running Promotions are completely above board and honest in all their dealings. They don't put aside entries for their own 'friends' and they deal with everyone on a first come, first served basis.

The only reason I can think of is if you forgot to sign the form. In that case, it would be rejected.

If you did sign the form, then I have no idea as to why it didn't get through.